- What are the biggest stereotypes or misconceptions about meditation and what would you say to change people’s minds about it?
There are several:
– Mental Stigma – that people are ashamed and afraid to practice meditation because they are thought to have psychological problems. They have no idea that meditation is the tool we use to discover our innate potential, the door to who we really are.
– Religious Practice – That meditation belongs to a certain religious practice. The fact is that this is not the case; it is a universal practice. It is a scientific practice to understand our innate system, our mind, and to realize who we really are.
– That the spiritual practice of meditation cannot coexist with the material and the business world. Many people think that they do not have time for meditation because they are overwhelmed with responsibilities, work, career, and family obligations and think that meditation is selfish and a waste of time. This is the biggest mistake people make, thinking that the spiritual practice of meditation is only for those who want to renounce or have attained enough of matter. They have no idea that meditation can bring them closer to their goal in life.
- What is the general age range of those who practice meditation?
It applies to people of all walks of life and of all ages!
- What’s the duration of the meditation workshop?
The workshop runs for 2 days from morning till evening, approx. 8 to 9 hours.
- How much does the meditation workshop cost?
It starts from RM 900 with meals and a workshop book included. Installment payments for 3 months are available as well.
- What should I prepare before attending the meditation workshop?
Before attending Michael Teh’s meditation workshops, participants should prepare both their bodies and minds so that they are more receptive to Michael’s guidance and teachings.
For further reading, please head on to this link – www.iammichaelteh.com/blog/how-to-prepare-your-body-mind-before-attending-a-meditation-workshop/
- Can you tell me more about Michael Teh?
Michael Teh is a meditation coach dedicated to a personal mission of awakening more people to higher consciousness. He teaches self-realization through meditation, qigong, yoga, and philosophy. Michael Teh hopes to guide his students to evolve their consciousness and live a life of bliss, harmony, and peace.
His deep desire to bring enlightenment to Earth has led him to embark on this journey to share this truth with humanity.
He knew that we are all in this game of life where we are constantly expressing ourselves through our bodies and minds as we experience the journey of life to ultimately attain wisdom and knowledge.
In addition to his teaching, Michael is also active in the investment and arts industries. In his spare time, he enjoys reading spiritual books, yoga sutras, Buddhism, and Tao philosophy, and spending time with his wife and three children.
- Can you tell me more about Michael Teh’s path to meditation?
Michael Teh is a young and successful investor. He made his first million at the age of only 26 and had already achieved financial freedom through the world of investing. Being a goal-oriented person since his youth, Michael Teh has achieved a number of successes by starting an investment company, an international art gallery, and starting a family
However, on his journey to success, through the ups and downs, he began to realize that there is more to life than just goals and achievements. In 2018, he stumbled upon meditation purely by accident. A year later, at the age of 33, he discovered the concept of “self-realization,” which is the unfolding of personal potential in life. In this phase of self-knowledge, he found his true meaning in life
Today, he guides and teaches his students the concept of “self-realization” through the means of meditation, yoga, qigong, and philosophy. On this new journey as a self-realized being, Michael takes on the role as a meditation coach in his mission to awaken people to a life of higher potential. His goal is to impart applicable wisdom for the enlightenment of one’s true self through holistic well-being. During his university years, Michael graduated with honours in engineering. In 2020, he was certified as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT500) by the Yoga Alliance. He is currently pursuing his Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) at the University of Metaphysics.
- What other programs does Michael Teh offer?
(a) Michael Teh Meditation
This 1-hour online meditation is designed for Michael Teh Workshop alumni to provide continuous support for their self-realization journey. It is also suitable for beginners who are new to meditation to experience it in the comfort of their own homes.
(b) Michael Teh Qigong & Yoga Class
This 1-hour Qigong Yoga class is designed to help participants slow down in life and reconnect to their inner peace and calm. Qi Gong helps to replenish our internal “Qi” and revitalize our body to keep us healthy while Yoga helps us relax and unwind through gentle movements.
(c) Michael Teh Custom Programs
This is suitable for organizations or private families who wish to have a custom program tailored to their preferred timing and requests based on Michael Teh’s teachings. Feel free to email us at email@example.com to start a consultation.
- Where can I read more about participants’ testimonials?
Michael Teh’s meditation workshops have touched many individuals and his teaching has seeded the truth of light in them while bringing them closer to the highest potential in their lives.
Be encouraged by their testimonials here – www.iammichaelteh.com/testimonials/
- I am still exploring meditation, where else can I search for more information to clear some of my doubts or questions in general?
You may head on to this link where our meditation coach Michael Teh addresses these questions – www.iammichaelteh.com/blog/addressing-frequently-asked-questions/
- Where are you located at?
We are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Stay tuned to the announcement of our new meditation centre located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur very soon!
- Where can I follow Michael Teh for ongoing updates and announcements?
You may follow us at: